Nicolas Thirion | Sprint Kayak
Natural Sciences Studies
POWER RUN ENERGY SUPPLEMENTS CINDY USES
Over 16 hours per week
- Québec elite team 2016-2017-2018
- Gold medalist at the 2017 Canada Games
- 4x gold medalist and 1 bronze medal at the 2017 national championships
- 6 gold medals, 1 silver, and 1 bronze medal at the 2017 provincial championships
- 1x silver medal, 1x bronze medal, as well as a 4th place, a 5th place, a 6th place and an 8th place at the National Championships 2018
- My goal in the short term is to qualify and perform at the World Championships in Europe next season.
- My long-term goal is the 2020 and 2024 Olympics as well as to qualify for the National Team U23 World Championships 2018 and for the 2018 World University Championships. It's ambitious as a goal, but thanks to the specialists around me and the support I receive, I believe that I can reach it.
- In my workouts, I have several goals: Improving my starts, my stamina, my physical strength, etc. My main goal in the high season is to increase my speed on the water. And my goal out of season is to increase my muscle mass.